For Heavy-Duty, High-Flow Truck, Bus and Fleet Service
If you operate a full-service truckstop, refuel your own fleet or manage a cardlock refueling location, the low cost, long life and durability of the OPW 7H® high-flow nozzle can help increase your productivity, sales and profits.
- Venturi-Type Shut-Off Mechanism – for automatic shut-off.
- Aluminum Body – lighter in weight and easier to maneuver than other nozzles on the market.
- Two-position hold-open device.
- One-Hand Control of Hold-Open Mechanism – means easy setting of flow rate.
- Right Angle Design – provides larger lever area for better grips and easier control, permitting the nozzle to fit into awkward spaces close to walls and into corners.
- Easily-Replaced Spout – simply remove the spout retainer nut.
- Built-In Outlet Check Valve – meets all known requirements of the Division of Measurement Standards.
- Dual Poppets – make nozzle easy to open against high inlet pressure.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: Aluminum
- Main stem: Stainless steel
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Main Disc: Viton®
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2″ NPT
Government National Stock #s:
- 1290-0050; NSN 4930-01-290-0756
- 1290G-0050; NSN 4930-01-352-1660 green anodized
- 1290GS-0050; NSN 4930-01-352-1661 tan anodized
- (1290GS-AR50; tan anodized without kamlok coupler and dust plug)
1290 Series Instruction Sheet Order Number: H09238PA