The OPW 20S Swivel has sleek and solid construction as well as superior engineering. The OPW 20S possesses two 360° swivel rotations, reducing hose wear. For low-temperature performance, choose the OPW 20S Swivel.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Compact, attractive profile for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Secure design – not repairable or rebuildable for certainty of operation. Every OPW 20S is factory assembled and tested.
- Better flow performance – less restriction means higher refueling speeds.
- Hi-grade seals for added protection against cold temperature and chemical degradation.
- Approved for Extreme Cold Weather
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: Aluminum
- Outlet Adaptor: Zinc aluminum
- Inlet Adaptor: Zinc aluminum
- Seals: Fluorosilicone and Viton®
- Weight: 3/4″: .70 lbs. (.32 kg) each; 1″: 1.20 lbs. (.54 kg) each
Listings & Certifications
|20S-7575||3/4″ F x 3/4″ M||19 F x 19 M||4.4||111.76||2.13||54.1||0.7||0.32|
|20S-1010||1″ F x 1″ M||25 F x 25 M||5.48||139.19||2.66||67.56||1.2||0.54|