The OPW 66V Series breakaways are designed and rigorously tested for use in today’s fuels. Installed on fuel dispensing hoses, they will separate at the designed pull force, reducing expensive damage to the dispenser and piping system. Internal dual valves close automatically during separation, stopping the flow of fuel from both the dispenser and the separated hose, reducing environmental and health risks of potential spilled fuel.
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Prevents Costly Damage to Dispensers – Pulls apart at less the designed pull force during drive-offs.
- Certainty of Operation – Designed for single use, so you know it is replaced instead of re-assembled.
- Prevents Hazardous and Costly Clean Pp – Unique double poppet design closes leak path from both dispenser and separated hose side.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: Aluminum
- Seals: Buna-N and Viton®
- Weight: See matrix in the Ordering Specifications
Listings & Certifications
|Product #||Size||Weight||Description – Pull Force|
|66V-0300||3/4″ F x 3/4″ F (NPT)||19 F x 19 F||0.6||0.27||Valve/300 lb.|
|66V-0492*||3/4″ F x 3/4″ F (NPT)||19 F x 19 F||0.6||0.27||Valve for up to E85 / 300 lb.|
|66V-1300||1″ F x 1″ F (NPT)||25 F x 25 F||0.98||0.45||Valve/300 lb.|
|66H-0975||3/4″ NPT||19 F x 19 F||8.0||3.63||9 Foot Hose|
|66V-1350||1″ F x 1″ F (NPT)||25 F x 25 F||0.98||0.45||Valve/350 lb.|
|66-0075||3/4″ F x 3/4″ M (NPT)||19 F x 19 M||1.46||0.66||Valve w/ 9″ Hose/300 lb.|
|66-1300||1″F x 1″M (NPT)||25 F x 25 M||2.5||1.13||Valve w/ 12″ Hose/300 lb.|
|66H-0075||3/4″ M x 3/4″ M (NPT)||19 M x 19 M||0.75||0.34||9″ Straightening Hose|
|66H-1300||1″ M x 1″ M (NPT)||25 M x 25 M||1.4||0.63||12″ Straightening Hose|
|66S-0075||3/4″||19||0.2||0.1||Vinyl Scuff Guard Cover|
|66S-1300||1″||25||0.2||0.1||Vinyl Scuff Guard Cover|
* 66V-0492 is UL Listed for up to 85% Ethanol
66V Series 3/4″ Instruction Sheet Order Number: H10993PA
66V Series 1″ Instruction Sheet Order Number: H101833PA
66S Series Instruction Sheet Order Number: H11015PA