The 66SP is designed for installation on fuel dispensing hoses that require a substantial volume of flow, and therefore the potential for a high-volume spill.
The 66SP utilizes shear pin technology to ensure separation at proper pull forces, and limit unwanted valve closures that stop or limit fuel flow. Once separated, a qualified service technician can easily repair the breakaway with an OPW 66PRK Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
- Pull Force – the 66SP will separate with a maximum pull force of 600 lbs., and limits fuel spillage from either hose end.
- Easily Repaired – after separation, the 66SP can be repaired and put back in service with the OPW 66PRK Shear Pin Replacement Kit.
- Heavy-Duty Construction – physically designed for durability in high-volume environments, including a protective, red, anodized-aluminum body.
- Low Pressure Drop – valve design ensures superior flow rate for high-volume fills.
- Special Seals – special fluorosilicone (66SP-5200 only) O-Rings help protect the valve in harsh, high-volume environments.
Design working pressure
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure
- Body: Aluminum
- Seals: Viton®, Buna-N and Flurosilicone
- Spring: Stainless steel
- Poppet: Aluminum
- Weight: 66SP-5150: 1.93 lbs, .87 kg; 66SP-5200: 3.80 lbs, 1.72 kg
Listings & Certifications
|66PRK-5015||Shear Pin Replacement Kit for 66SP-5150|
|66PRK-5020||Shear Pin Replacement Kit for 66SP-5200|
66SP Series Instruction Sheet Order Number: H40128M